Friday, April 10, 2009

I want to go through a personal revolution..



The Above Picture was my desktop picture for like six months.. Its a picture of the riots in Greece, during their recent social uprisings...

Recently I've been on this Graphic Novel kick and really into reading Alan Moore and Frank Miller.. I guess it started with my finding of Watchmen through this kid in class a few years back.. These books seem to all have a central theme of morality and the lack of it in todays world.. The idea of self social revolution is such a central theme its kind of feeding in to my "Truman Show" beliefs.. I always wanted to be a part of a violent uprising.. As read before I have this need to be apart of something special.. And with the way the world is going I would just like to be a part of when it all comes down.. And then see it as we figure how to build it back up.. And most of the time I realize I need to want that for myself.. I feel like Ive conformed a lot more than I ever wanted to.. And as I get more comfortable with myself I see the changes necessary to be able to run through all this.. I just need to complete them..

No comments: