Monday, April 27, 2009

Sharing is Caring..

So recently Ive been thinking of different things I could do with this blog and how I can expand it from being my own personal journal.. Don't get me wrong I enjoy expressing my thoughts and such on this site, but realized that so much more is necessary for me to do this more consistently.. So today I decided to add the feature.. blogs Im feeling.. aka "Sharing is Caring"
First on this list will be What My World is Like... This is one of my favorite blogs on the net.. Very insightful, powerful, and positive.. The author or founder is one of the few people in this world really looking to make a difference.. You should definitely check it out.. It will be sure to bring a smile to your face, while making you question if you are doing enough for the betterment of society...

No comments: